To Call In the Airstrike, Please Press 2

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

VH1 Classic

Oh man, you gotta love The Alternative that comes on VH1 Classic. No I do not know when, how can you not have TiVo or some sort of DVR at this point? So far this show, I've seen videos from The Smiths, Depeche Mode (M+S!), The Pixies, The Sugarcubes, and now Kraftwerk's on. Gotta love that, otherwise I probably could not have survived creating that ultra-long post with the pictures!

So I had design class tonight and it was ultra boring and pointless. I can't wait until we actually do something interesting in that class. You know she had us bring in pictures for no reason AGAIN today. bah.

VH1C just played a Ministry video from 1983. Aaw. He's so little! OMG now it's Black Flag's TV Party - I still think Henry Rollins is steadily shrinking.

I could rattle this crap off all day, but I'll quit right after I say that I haven't seen this Bad Religion video in ages.

Reminds me of this...


Which reminds me of this...

2 Comments:

  • its anonymously me your best bitchy friend in the southern most point of hell:) I love that fucking alternative on VH1 I make kenny watch it constantly! I miss you so much that I am knitting you a purse, that you'll probablly hate, but I'm knitting it goddamnit & you will love it no matter what, I will also fill this WIP with goodies from melbourne(ya like the knitting lingo), and if i can ever get pictures to print off my computer I'll throw in some pic's of audrey:) I miss you! I'll be coming to visit after the houses that I am presently working on get finished & sold (sold so i can have some bells to spend in the loop) XOXOXOXOXOXO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:01 AM  

  • Hello Anonymous crazy person! I miss ou too - I keep wanting to call, but as soon as I wake up I gotta go to school and then I come home and it's midnight in y'alltown.

    I need pics, dammit!

    XO

    By Blogger juniorpyro, at 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home