To Call In the Airstrike, Please Press 2

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Fun new exciting times!

Goings-on:
I made a new friend! Yay! I thought my friend-making days might have ended at 25.

And she knits, even! So I have started yet another project, actually 2, with her. We're making lovely felted bags from Manos del Uraguay and i'm teaching her to make socks!

In other news, Hope, Jen & I are going to see Coldplay in September. I wonder who's opening!

Current Projects:

Knitting:
Sparkly Socks
Manos Bag
Mom's Poncho
SoHo Sling

Non-Knitting:
Stained Glass Baboo Panel (still!)

I've also become a secret shopper as of late. Free tans & burgers - woohoo!

School starts on Monday - I'm so excited. My first baseball game's on Monday too. Which means that really, school now starts on Tuesday.

2 Comments:

  • Dear juniorpyro
    Strange devices these computors are. I type in paid to shop and Fun new exciting times! shows up so here I am. This is my first time in a Blog and do not know the proper protocols so please excuse me if I do something wrong. It was fun to read posts by people from alll around the world and getting new ideas. Hi from Canada. Thank you for letting me onto your wonderful site.
    Grampa J

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:45 AM  

  • Dear juniorpyro
    Strange devices these computors are. I type in earn cash and Fun new exciting times! shows up so here I am. This is my first time in a Blog and do not know the proper protocols so please excuse me if I do something wrong. It was fun to read posts by people from alll around the world and getting new ideas. Hi from Canada. Thank you for letting me onto your wonderful site.
    Grampa J

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home