To Call In the Airstrike, Please Press 2

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Quick, before I forget!

Nothing really! Yesterday was the first day of school for me and it was ridiculous. Why?

A: My Teacher, Mrs. Ivie, introduced herself to us with a RAP. Yes, I am serious.

"I a'int goin nowhere
So don't even try me
If you don't work in here
You're messing with Poison IIIIVIIEEEE."

B: She teaches college classes, and repeatedly writes the word "d'ont" on the board.

C: She managed to teach us nothing, as she decided that 38 minutes of a 3 hour 45 minute class was plenty.

Ooooh I slept in and am not going to make it to knitting today, as I wasted my whole morning making knitting progress bars. Sorry Carol!

The baseball game rocked, pics are here.

Talked to Anna yesterday, that's different. She's been holing it up lately.

Gave in to temptation and had Oberweis AGAIN. Yes I did. And it was good, so fuck you.

Not much else, I guess. I go to my design class tonight, hopefully I won't have missed too much from Monday. School is good times.

2 Comments:

  • Sounds like it's going to be a pretty easy class. It's good to know that you won't be stuck in class for the entire session. Sounds like your teacher may want to get out of there as much as the students.
    Anna

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:21 PM  

  • It will if my head doesn't explode. You know I have no patience!!!!

    Some other students said they had her in high school, so maybe she likes the 45 minute class format. Hope so!!!

    Hey - thanks.

    By Blogger juniorpyro, at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home