To Call In the Airstrike, Please Press 2

Friday, June 24, 2005

Fun things to do

Stump the 20 Questions Machine. I did it with prosthetic limb/arm.



But it caught me on Vampire.



Make a list

Think of the last thing you've done that you've regretted. I am actively trying not to do anything I will regret - to make every action and interaction a good one with integrity. I know I sound like a middle manager, but it's harder than I thought and, I suspect, more rewarding. I am trying to undo something that I regret (I get confused about what the right thing is to do sometimes and handle things in a shitty way) so we will see how that goes.



Comment, people! Just so I can think someone reads this thing. Be anonymous and vague, if you like, but tell me something you regret.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home