To Call In the Airstrike, Please Press 2

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

GRRRR!!!!

Complaints! I know, I know, but I gotta make a couple.

I am definitely a knitting blogger addict. Usually this makes me happy, but sometimes it's downright annoying to read everyone's latest reviews of Interweave Knits while I continue to wait on mine. WHERE IS IT MR. MAILMAN?! I know you have it. You are holding it hostage for something - but what? I'll trim the vine tomorrow, will that satisfy your sadistic ways?

I subscribe to magazines partly because it's cheaper, but really just so I don't miss issues. But secretly, it's because I want them ASAP. And I figure subscribing will do it. This is the 2nd magazine that I typically see on the stands before in my mailbox. Unlike most magazines, though, knowing more about this magazine doesn't make it anymore likely that I will buy it. It makes it more likely that I will pick it up and say "$7 for 1 or 2 patterns I might actually make? Nah." Come on Interweave, give me a reason to keep paying you - I'm looking for one.

On to the next complaint. Today's Tuesday and you know what that means! Math day. Rapping Poison Ivie day.

I was so proud of myself today. I actually recorded the rapping on my phone. But now I can't figure out how to get it on the laptop. Annoyingly, if I had recorded video, this would not be a problem. Seems a little backwards to me! I've asked for help on usenet, and am hoping to post some hilarious audio soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home