To Call In the Airstrike, Please Press 2

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Fantastic new exciting times

OK. Not really. But no one would read otherwise, eh?

I am still doing an excellent job at not shooting my english teacher in the boob, which is what she deserves after much stupid stupidity. The final's on Saturday, then I can move on to hating all new teachers for my summer classes. Sometimes I can't believe I'm 28.

I have 2 new favorite blogs to compulsively read: Crazy Aunt Purl and She just walks around with it. They are fabulous.

I am once again debating moving my blog because I'm a mess.

Grocery product of the week: Whipped Peanut Butter that doesn't massacre the bread.

TV show of the week: Either Penn & Teller: Bullshit or Charmed. How sad.

Foreign Movie of the week: All About My Mother ( i heart penelope cruz ) and City of God ( i heart fantastic movies )

Exciting bit of the week: My husband & I were walking around at the Laumeier Art Fair and someone complimented his shirt, which is a falcon silhouette designed & screened by yours truly.

Sad bit of the week: Take your pick between A) I have no purpose besides knitting with TiVo & cats or B) Trey finally ditched the ex girlfriend friendship for me for Valentines Day or My Birthday (I forget) but after *an email apology from her* has resumed the friendship or C) I still can't draw properly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home